Wednesday, May 26, 2010

5.19.2010 Just Beachy at Cormier Plage!

Dom and I took our long anticipated vaction trip to Cap Hatien in Haiti. I thought that I had already been to the most beautiful beach in Haiti, but I take it back! Cormier Plage was a beautiful place to stay, the food was delicious, the ocean was beautiful, and the beach was divine.

The beach has always been a source of inspiration for me. There is something about the waves beating on the beach that sets your spirit at ease. I found myself picking up my camera often, and really letting myself be inspired by my surroundings.


The rainy season made a for a perfect back drop for the sea treasures we collected.

I found the the rain changed as a back drop as much as the sea does.

I'm a sucker for reflections.

I enjoyed Iacocca so much that Dom read it too!

Is this a Haitian hydrangea?

I loved the beach themed decor!

Palm trees!



See photo three for explanation!

© Crystaline Randazzo Photography - All images are copyright of Crystaline Randazzo and in no way are to be used by Google, Google Advertisers or any third party. These are not your pictures. Steal them and I will sue you.

1 comment: