Thursday, February 10, 2011

D.C. Bound

Well friends, Dom and I are off on yet another adventure. Due to an unforeseen medical issue it looks like we will be returning to D.C. a bit earlier than we had planned. Dom was diagnosed with a chronic condition right after his arrival to post. Unfortunately for us, there is no doctor here who specializes in the type of treatment that Dominic needs. So Med has changed our clearance and we are being sent back to D.C. for awhile. Possibly a year or two.

Things are still a little up in the air, we know that we will be leaving in the next two weeks, but don't have the exact date yet. As of Monday, we will be packing up. Didn't I just unpack? Oh well, there is nothing to do but move forward. I am going to a be an old pro at this before it's all said and done.

Anyhow, we look forward to seeing you all stateside. If you know of any apartment openings, please let me know as we are on the hunt. See you soon!!

4 comments:

  1. Don't know how close you want to be to the city, but there are always nice apartments in my neck of the woods in Woodbridge, VA. About 19 miles south of the city off of I-95. The commute can be a bear some days, but it's a nice area where I am at. Hope all is well and you two have a safe trip.
    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything is okay and that the trip and move go smoothly. I also hope Dom is able to get the care he needs and is okay. We'll be thinking of you both. Sending thoughts and prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chris, we are looking to be alittle closer to the city. @Becky, your thoughts are much appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let us know if we can pray for anything specific. And where we can mail things to you soon!

    ReplyDelete