Wednesday, January 6, 2010

12.13.2009 Ambassador Merten's Christmas Picnic




Ambassador Merten held a Christmas party for all of the embassy. It was geared toward families with lots of activities for the kids. We also had the pleasure of seeing one of the Haitian Boys Choir perform which was amazing.



 

I think it's safe to say everyone enjoyed the performance, the kids were especially enthralled with the choir.




 

Among other things there was a crafting table for the kids where they could color Christmas Pictures, make antlers, etc. It was a big hit, and one of my favorite spots to photography.




 

 


I also shot pictures of kids from the Embassy with Santa, I must say that I get the most enjoyment out of the kids who are terrified of Santa and their parents are insisting on baby's first or second Christmas photo with this large, bearded guy. For all others who get enjoyment out of things like this, here you go.



 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment