Monday, December 7, 2009

11.23.2009 Viva Las Vegas Part Two

Time for the highlights section of our trip. One of my favorite things to do in Vegas is to watch The Belagio's fountain show. We got to catch it in the daylight and after dark! They were totally different sensory experience, but both were a blast.

The first show we watched was the daytime show, the music was the pink panther and I had an awesome angle on the fountains and the Eifel Tower, I have to say I loved the daylight shots!


Let the show begin!!! Think Pink Panther...du nah, du nah, dun nah nah nah nahh ha!

 



 


Pretty awesome, right??

We also spent time going through the fall decorations at The Bellagio. Can you say talking trees?! Amazing! I didn't even know that they did fall decorations, I was expecting Christmas, but Thanksgiving gets props in Vegas.



 

 

Here are my two favorite shots of the day. No one could tell me why the fountain in front of Paris was red? Anyone know? Maybe I can learn some random Vegas trivia.



 

That night our friend Mel, who lives in Vegas, picked us up for dinner. She also took us to the famous Las Vegas sign! This is our classic Vegas moment.







 

Before we went to see the Cirque show, Mystere, we took a walk down the strip and saw the amazing night light! The air was brisk (and did NOT smell like burning garbage, unlike Haiti), the walk was beautiful, and the show was amazing! It was a great way to end our trip in Vegas prior to heading off to see my family in Arizona.



 

 

This is the more classic angle on The Belagio, still like the day time shots better but what is not to love about this spectacle?

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment