Sunday, July 11, 2010

California Bound: First stop Joshua Tree!

I was so excited to get to the road trip portion of our vacation. We have planned a 4,000 mile road trip packed with camping, wine tours, and some of the most beautiful sights in California. We decided to take a bit of a detour to see Joshua Tree, which was so worth it!

It is a bizarrely beautiful place, the cactus and plants are out of a Dr. Seuss book, I wonder if the doctor drew his inspiration from this place. I could practically see Green Eggs and Ham taking place before my eyes. What a fantastic intro to Cali!


© Crystaline Randazzo Photography - All images are copyright of Crystaline Randazzo and in no way are to be used by Google, Google Advertisers or any third party. These are not your pictures. Steal them and I will sue you.

1 comment: