Friday, July 9, 2010

Independance Day: Part 2

Dom and I seriously miss having homestyle 4th of July's. It had been too long since I sat out on a blanket with my family and watched the sky light up. The kids had so much fun playing Frisbee and running around like little maniacs, and there was something so comforting about sitting with my mom and my sister and soaking up the moment. I have to give those two....they make pretty babies!



One of my favorite things about fireworks is after the explosions, when all of the little sparks begin to make their downward spiral toward earth. It always surprises me to see the delicate strands of willow trees within the fireworks. For me that is where the beauty is, the pictures of the aftermath. As usual, I was experimenting with that on camera, I think you'll know what I mean.



Many thanks to our troops who made it possible for me to sit with my family and enjoy the fireworks. Freedom is not free, and the sacrifices you and your families make daily were not forgotten on that day.

© Crystaline Randazzo Photography - All images are copyright of Crystaline Randazzo and in no way are to be used by Google, Google Advertisers or any third party. These are not your pictures. Steal them and I will sue you.

No comments:

Post a Comment