Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Independence Day: Part One

Dom and I spent the 4th of July weekend at my parent's house in Dewey, Arizona. I haven't been home for the 4th in years, and Dom and I haven't been to see fireworks in I don't know how long. Even better, my sister Linda and her crew came down so I got to see her as well!

Saturday we went to see the parade in Prescott, AZ. It might be the longest parade I've ever been to! But we had a great time! I got some photos of the family while we watched. The kids are getting soo big!!


After the parade Jordann was a flag girl in a performance the church did in honor our troops. She did a fantastic job! Here are some photos from the event:

I am still behind in my photo ingest so I will do a second post regarding the weekend and the fireworks we went to on Sunday night!
  
© Crystaline Randazzo Photography - All images are copyright of Crystaline Randazzo and in no way are to be used by Google, Google Advertisers or any third party. These are not your pictures. Steal them and I will sue you.

No comments:

Post a Comment